So you don’t love your Heart♥dictions, huh? Well we certainly don’t want you to be disappointed! Here’s the deal:
For your return to be accepted, the following must apply:
1. To gain authorization for a return, please email us at OR@Heartdictions.com
2. The call/email must be sent within 72 (seventy-two) hours of receipt from delivery carrier.
3. Your item(s) must be unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged & unaltered and in the same excellent condition that you received it.
4. All promotional items must be returned alongside the item(s).
You would be required to ship the item back to its point of origin:
1. Orders within Lagos: You will be responsible for paying the shipping cost of returning your item(s).
2. Other locations: you would be required to waybill your package (using ABC cargo, peace mass or God is good). Pickup point should be the Yaba/Jibowu station.
The destination details are as follows:
Heartdictions limited- Lagos office
- Shipping and interswitch costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping and a bank charge of ₦105 would be deducted from your refund.
- We always ship out item(s) in good conditions, so shipping would only be covered by us if what you received is defective or damaged.
- Also, please note, Heart♥Dictions is not responsible for gift products and items delivered to incorrect addresses supplied by the sender, so check that info twice.
- We also encourage you to handle your Heart♥Dictions pieces with care, as damaged product caused by improper handling by the recipient is also not our responsibility.
- Items that have been personalized/customized are not eligible for return or refunds, all sales are final & deposit are non-refundable.
- For hygiene & contractual purposes, we will NOT exchange or refund gift cards, earrings, bikinis or custom items.
All sale item purchases are final and can only be exchanged for an alternative item at our discretion.
In the case of items damaged during shipment, please contact our friendly customer care team at
Heartdictions reserves the right to refuse returned merchandise from a customer or ban a customer from completing future purchases, if it is determined that the customer has a history of abusing the returns policy.